
I had been trying to make a pie since I got up to Oregon but for some reason the crust wasn't turning out! It was so frustrating! So I broke down and bought a pie crust!
On Sunday we went to Church which was an adventure--the power was out so the mic was off. Eli loved to make Ramy and Victoria laugh. So between bathroom trips and trying to keep Eli quiet, we wouldn't have heard much anyway! That evening we finally celebrated Scott's birthday--he is now older than me! I made his favorite pie---strawberry rhubarb. It was good-even though it was a store bought crust! He got some fabulous gifts!
We left Tues morning at about 1am--yep time to try a few more nasty drinks! I wouldn't recommend them. I could actually feel my heart beating faster and I was really antsy! But it was either that or fall asleep at the wheel.
We all had a great time! Thanks Scotty for making it possible for us to come up!
He even sent the xbox home with us! (I'll have to tell you all about that later!)
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a very fun and eventful trip. I dont think I could ever do a road trip let a lone with my kids. You are awesome. I am glad you are able to spend time with Scott. Long distance is hard. Good job.
Thanks so much for my bday present. I loved it. You are such a great friend. I love ya
Post a Comment