

So we were traveling on the 18th of June which just happened to be Scott's birthday (oh by the way, for those of you that don't know--His name is Scott Nielson, he lives close to Hood River Oregon, I met him online (I know) in Feb. He has 3 darling kids and he kinda likes me :)
He thought we would get to his house (actually his sister's house) at around 3. We actually got to Hood River at noon. I stopped in The Dalles and Brooke and I cleaned up then I called Scott's sister to find out how to get to his work. I got there and they were all just getting ready for lunch. Everyone was inside except a couple of guys--I asked them if Scott Nielson was in there and they said he was. I said "tell him that his birthday present is outside" He came out and was so surprised and excited! It was so fun to surprise him!
This blog is like my jounal--sorry if it's too long! oh well
Oops I thought this was the Hood River Bridge, but it's actually the Bridge of the Gods like anyone would know but Scott!
No comments:
Post a Comment