Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Columbia




The next day we went to the river. Hood River area is also called the Gorge. It is so pretty--It is one of the top place to wind surf. On the way there, we learned something very important, Heber gets car sick when he is in the very back. He barfed chinese happiness all over the back seat! We got all the kids out of the car, the bathrooms had no paper towels, so I sent Heber to the river (gross I know). Scott was helping me and asked if I needed anything. I said Yeah I need someone to clean up this throw up for me. I wasn't serious, I just dry heave everytime I clean that up. He took the car to Walmart, bought some cleaning supplies and brought it back clean. He said "I think he had the sweet and sour chicken"

We had a great time after that.

1 comment:

JC said...

brooklyn seems to have blossomed.

when?!