

We got up early on Sat and headed off to the Coast with 9 kids. (5 of them 5 and under). We of course had to drive 2 cars--- that was a total bummer. We went into Portland and drove by the Temple which was very pretty. The coast is about 2 1/2 hours from his house. On the way , we stopped at an air museum. Then we stopped at the Tillamook cheese factory. It was totally packed but we still got ice cream cones. Scott said "I'm not used to everyone looking at me like I'm a freak". I said welcome to the life of alot of kids! He loved it! :)
We ended up in Lincoln City on the coast. The kids started screaming the first time they saw the ocean. It was getting a little cold and rainy. Brooklyn said "I don't care how cold it is! I'm swimming in the ocean!" We found a beach and walked out to the water. It was so cold, I had a fleece jacket on and a blanket wrapped around me and I was still cold. But the kids were all in the water--a few of them even went under (not on purpose!)
1 comment:
Lincoln City Thats where we were when we went to Oregon. We have alot of the same pictures. Looks like you had lots of fun.
Post a Comment