Friday, August 22, 2008

I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!

Sorry--no pics yet. I couldn't wait any longer to tell you all! Scott asked me to marry him on Aug 8th--it was so romantic! We are planning the wedding for Oct 18th. Don't worry--he is planning on moving down here. We are going to live in my house. Scott is coming down next weekend and we'll for sure take some pics then--also I should have my band by then so I will have my new Aug. ring of the month!!!!!

3 comments:

me said...

well good for you you deserve it .

Simply Smoot said...

I am so happy for you and I am thrilled to know your not moving away.

The White House said...

Congrats Deb,
We are so happy for you. I keep checking to see if you had updates. This is the best so far. Is he going to be able to transfer with his job? Cant wait to see your ring of the month