Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Guy



Scott and I are getting married in October. We are going to have some 'real' photo's taken of us the next time he comes down, so for now, these are the only ones I have. We were just going to do something really small, but so many people are excited for me, and want to help that we are going to have a small reception. And my friends are giving me a bridal shower!!! I'm so excited--I never expected that! Thanks girls! I've just been trying to get the yard lookin good for the big day--it's getting there! I am so happy and excited!

I love you Scotty!

6 comments:

jenny said...

Deb, I am so happy for you and glad you found someone to spend your life with. You deserve all the happiness in the world. You are such a WONDERFUL person and I am blessed to have known you pretty much all my life!! Scott is awesome!! Funny, friendly, kind, and DANG good lookin too! :)

Trek said...

I am really excited for you and the shower will be great!!! Let me know if you need any help with your yard:) if you've seen mine you might not call me. hehe

JC said...

you're getting married in the yard?
sorry.. OUR yard? the one in bear river?
are you going to hire someone to help get it ready???
haha

The White House said...

You look so happy, We are so excited for you. We miss and love you. Nat

Simply Smoot said...

I can't wait to meet him, I am so happy for you.

Ginger said...

Debbie-
Hi! Long time no see! I stumbled onto your blog and saw you're getting remarried. I hope you've found the happiness that everyone deserves. By the way, I love your modeling pics!

Ginger (Hales) Neider
aka: former bear river girl :)