clawsonkids

Monday, April 28, 2008

Ring of the Month


Scott gave me a ring!!!!!!! JK He actually did go with me and picked out the cute April ring of the month. I kind of waited a long time to get this months, so I'll have another one shortly--I already know which one I want for May.
Posted by Deb at 8:03 PM

2 comments:

The White House said...

hey cuz where do you find your rings i love them. Who is Scott?

May 1, 2008 at 4:43 PM
JC said...

hmmm...

May 14, 2008 at 2:18 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Friends and Fam

  • Jessica & Kade
  • Leslie (cousin)
  • Natalie (cousin)
  • Tairah
  • Angie (cousin)
  • Sondra
  • Megan
  • Heather
  • Andrea
  • Brian--Jen's guy
  • Jen
  • Dave--Ash's guy
  • Ash
  • Ann Marie
  • Bruce and Rea

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  May (3)
  • ▼  2008 (74)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ▼  April (8)
      • Ring of the Month
      • update---continued
      • OK I'm updating
      • Field Trip to the Salt Lake City Library
      • "Happy Birthday Dear Eli........"
      • Porter took some great pic of my spring flowers--h...
      • Conference Weekend
      • Matt's first......
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (5)

About Me

My photo
Deb
yes it's me
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.